Tuesday, April 5, 2011

House Shows & The 86

I am currently involved with "The 86" which opens its doors this Friday - April 1st. About a year ago the process began to purchase the building that was once known as Top Cats and then we spent months cleaning the place out and renovating it to make it what it is now. I have high hopes for this venue and want everyone possible to know about it. If you are still active in music, I highly recommend booking a show there. Primarily it will be open on Fridays and Saturdays at night for shows but other nights could be possible depending on the need. You can find "the 86" online at http://the86Club.com and on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/The86Club. If you want to book a show there contact Chris Human at booking@the86club.com.

I also moved into a house where I have hosted a few basement shows over the last couple months. I am still willing to do that though I will only do the shows when the club is not open meaning that I will absolutely not be doing shows on Fridays or Saturdays in my basement. Any other night however, I am willing to consider it. Email me at TigerRAWkShows@gmail.com regarding basement shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment